Clinical Documentation Improvement
Avoid risk and capture lost revenue.
Efficient, complete and legible ED clinical documentation is essential for quality control, risk management and maximizing reimbursement. Echo assists hospitals to improve clinical documentation to avoid risk, to comply with regulatory requirements and capture lost revenue.
Echo assists hospitals to improve clinical documentation through :
- Evaluation of current documentation tools
- Assistance with vendor selection for template chart or electronic medical record
- Assistance with implementation of template chart, or electronic medical record
- Clinical Documentation education
- Documentation review / audits focusing on
- Clinical quality
- Risk exposure
- Treatment delays
- Lost charges